Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is an important step in setting your child up for a lifetime of healthy living. We are glad you’ve chosen us to partner with you and your family.
You can count on decades of collective experience in caring for and treating children and adolescents. Our pediatric providers and staff are committed to:
- Providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our families along a path of optimal health and wellness.
Preparing for your child's first visit: You can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please bring the following:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The pediatricians in our office are proud of their history of well over 40 years of teaching residents, interns, medical students from UCSD School of Medicine. We also teach nurse practitioners from both local and national schools of nursing.
- To be trusted by these schools of learning, our pediatricians and staff are required to be knowledgeable of all the latest advances in pediatric care.
- We are required to follow the most current evidence-based guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics for the medical care of children and young adults.
- We have easy access to the best and the brightest specialists at UCSD School of Medicine and Rady Children's Hospital.
More about our office:
- We offer newborn care at Sharp Mary Birch and Scripps Mercy Hospitals.
- Pediatric and adolescent inpatient care is provided at Rady Children's Hospital.
- We are on the rosters of most HMO, PPO, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families and Private Health Insurance Programs.
- The office has separate entrances for well and sick patients.
- There is discounted parking on the premises.
- We offer urgent care by appointment Monday through Thursday evenings, and on Saturdays during the daytime.