COVID Vaccine Scheduling on MyChart
Overview- Families with patients 5+ are now eligible for COVID vaccines, proxies can now direct schedule their appointments via MyChart.
How does it work?
- Families with an active MyChart account will be able to schedule on their own.
Appointments are always subject to vaccine availability.
Schedule from MyChart
Parent/proxy select the patient they would like to schedule the appointment for.
Parent selects Patient Menu
- Parent/proxy selects Schedule an Appointment
- Parent/proxy will next select COVID-19 Vaccine at your pediatrician's office
- Parent/Proxy will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Parent/proxy will next be offered dates and times to schedule their appointment.